Sunday, October 11, 2009

Time to Leave Minnesota

When you wake up to scenes like this, it is time to head south!

I couldn't believe it when I opened the door.

But before we headed out, there were things we needed to do. One of our first stops was to spend a few more minutes with Amariah; we know she will have changed alot by the time we see her again.

Right now, ramming her car into "Opa" seems to be a favorite activity...

While we were there, she decided she needed some down time and this is where I found her ...

Once her break was over, she was ready to tackle her mom's revolving computer chair and risk getting a little dizzy.
But she loved it!

And when it was time to leave, she decided to take my coat - I was flattered, guess she didn't want us to go.
When I finally got my vest and we had both gotten a couple of hugs and kisses, we left for mom's.

My mother is amazing; she made my favorite scalloped potatoes and spam and Christmas meatballs and a veggie dish with an apple cake for dessert . I think that is an accomplishment. Rich and Anita came up to join us for supper and after we ate and yacked for awhile, it was time to head out. Mom was not a happy camper, but she always supports her kids and what they choose to do with their lives. Seems like mom in the kitchen was an appropriate picture.


When we got home, I prepared the house to move, did some ironing and thought about the upcoming adventure. But first, a 60th wedding anniversary party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home